Seattle E-Bike is looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic sales intern to start ASAP and to work for the rest of the summer. The intern will work at the intersection of sales and hospitality, two very important values at Seattle E-Bike. The electric bike market is fast growing and at Seattle E-Bike you will receive the very unique opportunity to improve your sales techniques through the electric bike industry.
To apply: Please email the Sales Manager, Chelsi Pennington at email@example.com. Or feel free to apply on one of the links below:
Previous sales experience of at least 1 year
Sales experience with bikes or electric bikes (preferred)
Bachelor's degree in progress or completed is encouraged but NOT required
Answer the phone within 3 rings and speak properly, “Thank you for calling Seattle E-Bike, this is _____, how may I help you?”
- Check voicemails
- Respond to emails or forward emails to the proper person
- Follow up with customers who were interested in Bikes
- Face-To-Face Interaction with customers
- Hospitality with Customers
- Sales floor Upkeep including Opening/Closing procedure duties
- Taking photos of each customer with their new bikes after purchase, ask for a testimony, ask for a review and/or receive a story.
- Ensure all bikes are tagged
- Add new customers into POS system during POP sale
- Add new customers into POS system after test rides
- Attend mandatory Tuesday and Friday morning 10:00am Team Meetings
- Submits all sales report, commissions, hours and expense reports when necessary
- Ensures all bike orders have all proper information needed
- Ensures mechanics do a safety checks for all bikes for bike test rides, bike purchases, bike field promotions or for any other reason a bike leaves the shop.
- Assists in the sale of every purchase of a bike: grabbing the correct charger, user manual, etc.
- Ensures all keys are attached to bikes
- Run transactions for customers
- Always states Seattle E-Bikes Return/Exchange policy
- Verbally runs through all details of bikes with the customers for test rides or purchases
- Always state our free tune up within 90 days or 100 miles (whichever comes first)