||Out of stock
||call the store
The Magnum Premium 48 Low Step is a folding electric bicycle powered by a fifth generation German engineered electric system.
- A powerful 48v 500 watt folding bike that will get you places fast.
- Folding Frame with High Step and Low Step available.
- Radial spoke-less wheels with a wide gel saddle for maximum comfort and reliability.
- A large display with 6 levels of assist.
- Stocked with a Rear Carrier, Front and Rear lights and Padded Leather grips.
- Model: Magnum Bikes Premium 48 Low Step
- Suggested Use: Commuting, Urban, Neighborhood
- Warranty: 1 Year Comprehensive
- Max Load: 242lbs
- Motor: 8Fun Rear Mounted Geared Hub 48V 500W
- Battery Voltage / Amp Hours / Watt Hours: 48V / 13AH / 624WH
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-NCM)
- Estimated Charge Time / Estimated Range: 6 hrs / 25 to 55 miles
- Display Type: Das-Kit C6 LCD Fixed Backlit Monochrome
- Readouts: Power (Current), Battery Level (6 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-6), Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Time
- Drive Modes: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle
- Top Speed: 24mph with pedal assist (20 mph throttle only)
- Total Weight/ Battery Weight: 55 lbs / 10 lbs
- Frame Type: Low Step / Folding
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork Details: RST Carve Suspension
- Attachment Points: Rear Rack Bosses, Fender Bosses
- Gearing Details / Shifter Details: Shimano Tourney 7 Speed / Shimano Revoshift 7 Speed
- Cranks / Pedals: Shimano / Wellgo F178. Aluminum Alloy Platform
- Stem: Neco Tool-Free Adjustable Height
- Brakes Details: Promax Mechanical Disc with 180mm Front Rotor and 160mm Rear Rotor
- Grips / Saddle: Welle Royal / Selle Royal Wide Gel
- Seatpost / Seatpost Diameter: Promax / 27.2mm
- Stem / Handlebar: Tool-Free Adjustable Height (Three Locking Positions) / Folding, Flat
- Seatpost / Seatpost Diameter: Promax / 27.2 mm
- Rims: Double Walled
- Tires: CST, Kevlar Lined, Reflective Sidewall Stripe, Schrader Valve
- Wheel Size: 20″ x 1.9″
- Folded Dimensions: 14″ x 33″ x 33″