||pick up at store or call
Bikes can be picked up at our Seattle store. To ship a bike, please call 206-320-8000 for pricing.
When conditions get nasty, the Big Bud is truly your best friend. Featuring massive traction with its 4” wide knobby tires, it literally doubles-down by driving both front and rear wheels by combining a 350W rear hub motor with a 250W front hub motor. Being a Pro model, power is provided by a 600Wh EVO battery. The Big Bud is Big Fun.
The EVO AWD, with its four riding modes, allows maximum reactivity and assistance whatever the terrain is like.
- AWD: Dual motors with sliding control. The system detects sliding between the motors (>5% difference in the rotation) adapting the power of each motor giving total traction control to the bicycle.
- ECO: Optimized motors (start with the rear motor and rolling with the forward one) obtaining less consumption.
- 100% Rear
- 100% Forward
- Battery: 600 Wh
- Motor: 250W (front), 350W (rear)
- Derailleur: Shimano Acera 8sp (rear), Shimano Acera 8sp (front)
- Crank: Emotion Double 42/32
- Cassette: Shimano HG41 8sp (11-32T)
- Pedals: MTB Alloy
- Frame: Fat Bike Alloy 26" with Internal Cable Routing
- Fork: Emotion Hi-Ten
- Headset: Semi-Integrated 1.125-1.125"
- Tires: Emotion 26"x4"
- Rims: HJC P80
- Handlebar: Emotion MTB Alloy Riser
- Stem: Emotion Lite
- Seatpost: Alloy 31.6 Quick Release
- Front Brake: Tektro Auriga E-Comp 203mm
- Rear Brake: Tektro Auriga E-Comp 180mm
- Grips: Ergonomic
- Seat: Selle Royal