||in-store pickup only with credit card and ID
Bikes can be picked up at our Seattle store with original credit card and ID.
When conditions get nasty, the Big Bud is truly your best friend. Featuring massive traction with its 4” wide knobby tires, it literally doubles-down by driving both front and rear wheels by combining a 350W rear hub motor with a 250W front hub motor. Being a Pro model, power is provided by a 600Wh EVO battery. The Big Bud is Big Fun.
The EVO AWD, with its four riding modes, allows maximum reactivity and assistance whatever the terrain is like.
- AWD: Dual motors with sliding control. The system detects sliding between the motors (>5% difference in the rotation) adapting the power of each motor giving total traction control to the bicycle.
- ECO: Optimized motors (start with the rear motor and rolling with the forward one) obtaining less consumption.
- 100% Rear
- 100% Forward
- Battery: 600 Wh
- Motor: 250W (front), 350W (rear)
- Derailleur: Shimano Acera 8sp (rear), Shimano Acera 8sp (front)
- Crank: Emotion Double 42/32
- Cassette: Shimano HG41 8sp (11-32T)
- Pedals: MTB Alloy
- Frame: Fat Bike Alloy 26" with Internal Cable Routing
- Fork: Emotion Hi-Ten
- Headset: Semi-Integrated 1.125-1.125"
- Tires: Emotion 26"x4"
- Rims: HJC P80
- Handlebar: Emotion MTB Alloy Riser
- Stem: Emotion Lite
- Seatpost: Alloy 31.6 Quick Release
- Front Brake: Tektro Auriga E-Comp 203mm
- Rear Brake: Tektro Auriga E-Comp 180mm
- Grips: Ergonomic
- Seat: Selle Royal