Unlike other reflective jackets on the market, the Torch E-Bike Jacket is fully waterproof, stretchy, and does not sacrifice breathability for visibility thanks to our new MapREflect Fabric. Neon green side panels feature our highest-rated performance Elite fabric, which offers improved breathability and daytime visibility. Additionally, core vents, back vent, and adjustable airflow regulating cuffs offer a tune-able cooling system so you don't overheat.
The MapREflect fabric design is made up of 11 international cities known for cycling; the streets literally light you up for maximum visibility as headlights approach. In addition to being reflective, MapREflect fabric is waterproof, slightly stretchy, and features a brushed lining for comfort and warmth.
4 red LED Beacon Lights seamlessly integrate with grommets on the cuffs and back of the jacket to provide high visibility at night. Beacon lights are easy to remove, and the batteries are replaceable. Battery life is approximately 200 hours on flashing mode. The Compatible Rain Hood is sold separately.
- Waterproof MapREflect fabric on main body for high visibility to motorists
- Waterproof and breathable Elite 3-layer ripstop fabric on the side panels with brushed lining for maximum weather protection and warmth
- Fully seam-taped for wind and waterproof protection
- 4 removable Red LED Beacon Lights offer high visibility at night with 3 flashing modes
- New YKK AquaGuard Vislon water-resistant front zipper with storm flap
- Core vents and large back vent for flow-thru ventilation
- Chest pocket with audio port and large back pocket
- Exclusive airflow-regulating cuffs
- 3M Scotchlite reflective trim for maximum visibility
- Soft, moisture-wicking lining at collar
- Cinch cord at collar and double-toggle cinch at hem
- Hood compatible via hook and loop attachment points at the collar (Rain Hood sold separately)
- Locker loop at collar
- Light loop on back vent
- Regular fit
|Reflective Silver/Neon Green / Medium||638170382512||1121-RSNG-MD||210000006787|