The Odyssey Jacket is optimized for an urban setting with its lightweight, waterproof softshell material and signature reflective map fabric to keep the wearer visible at night without sacrificing style.
Designed with the same MapREflect material as the Atlas Jacket, this reflective fabric illuminates for maximum visibility as headlights approach so the wearer can be seen from all directions. The unique MapREflect fabric design consists of 11 international cities known for cycling (Portland, New York, Washington DC, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam, London, Newcastle, Berlin, Sydney, and Taipei). Because of this unique map design and the way the patterns are cut during production, no two jackets are exactly alike. The Odyssey is fully lined with box fleece to lock in heat while wicking away moisture when temperatures rise. This 3-layer waterproof and breathable softshell fabric provides stretch and flexibility for 3-season comfort (seams are not sealed).
The jacket also features zippered handwarmer pockets with microfleece lining to keep hands toasty when the weather drops. The oversized hood fits over most helmets and features a drawcord and double-toggle cinch at the hem for a snug fit when riding. An audio port in the inside chest pocket allows for easy access to tunes when on the go. Since it is made with a softshell fabric, the Odyssey Jacket is not seam-sealed.
- 3-layer waterproof, breathable softshell material with box-fleece lining (not seam-sealed)
- MapREflect fabric is highly reflective and visible from 200 meters with car headlights
- Ergonomic easy-grip zipper pulls
- Hood fits over most helmets
- Drawcord at hood and double-toggle cinch at hem
- Soft, moisture-wicking lining at collar
- Unique reflective cuff cinch with metal snaps
- YKK Vislon front zipper with storm flap
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with microfleece lining
- Zippered inside chest pocket
- Regular fit
- Weight is 17.3oz in size Medium
|Map Reflective Black / Medium||638170383724||1111-MPRB-MD||210000006744|