The Women's Odyssey Jacket is optimized for an urban setting with its lightweight, waterproof softshell material and signature reflective map fabric to keep the wearer visible at night without sacrificing style.
Designed with the same MapREflect material as the Atlas Jacket, this reflective fabric illuminates for maximum visibility as headlights approach so the wearer can be seen from all directions. The unique MapREflect fabric design consists of 11 international cities known for cycling (Portland, New York, Washington DC, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam, London, Newcastle, Berlin, Sydney, and Taipei). Because of this unique map design and the way the patterns are cut during production, no two jackets are exactly alike.
The Odyssey is fully lined with box fleece to lock in heat while wicking away moisture when temperatures rise. This 3-layer waterproof and breathable softshell fabric provides stretch and flexibility for 3-season comfort (seams are not sealed). The jacket also features zippered handwarmer pockets with microfleece lining to keep hands toasty when the weather drops. The oversized hood fits over most helmets and features a drawcord and double-toggle cinch at the hem for a snug fit when riding. An audio port in the inside chest pocket allows for easy access to tunes when on the go.
- 3-layer waterproof, breathable MapREflect softshell material with durable water repellant (DWR) coating (not seam-sealed)
- Boxfleece lining is warm and moisture-wicking
- Reflective cuff cinch with metal snaps
- MapREflect print is visible from 200 meters as headlights approach, yet subtle during the day
- Ergonomic easy-grip zipper pulls
- Drawcord at hood and double-toggle cinch at hem
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with microfleece lining
- Audio port inside zippered chest pocket
- Inside map pocket fits a passport
- Women-specific regular fit