Torqeedo Cruise 4.0R Electric Outboard Motor
The new Cruise generation models have been designed to meet the demanding challenges of everyday commercial use, making them ready to take on the harshest environmental conditions.All models come equipped with all the high-tech and intelligent features of a true Torqeedo as standard. This German-engineered electric is completely waterproof and easy to use. It uses a sophisticated GPS-based range calculation and a high performance lithium-ion battery in conjunction with an efficient rare earth magnet torque motor. Solid aluminum lower unit provides improved protection from impact damage, corrosion, fishing lines and debris. The Cruise 4.0 delivers the propulsive power of an 8hp and the thrust of a 9.9hp combustion outboard.
- Improved robustness and improved corrosion protection
- 4,000 W input power, in terms of propulsion is comparable with a 8-hp petrol outboard
- Maximum efficiency outboard
- Integrated on-board computer with GPS-based range calculation
- 25 mm2 cable set (3m) including fuse and main switch
- Emergency magnetic stop key
- Battery cable bridge for lead batteries
- Fuse and main switch
Integrated on-board computer with GPS and display, fuse and main switch, emergency magnetic stop, 25 mm2 cable set (3m), battery cable bridge for lead batteries, remote throttle, and remote steering connector.
2 years for non-commercial use