The Ultralight 403 is the lightest outboard on the market: 19.6 pounds including battery. This German-engineered electric provides a clean, quiet, and convenient alternative to combustion outboards. It is designed for use with kayaks, canoes, and very light boats. It mounts easily on various kayaks and canoes such as Hobie, Grabner, Prijon, and Rotomod. The electronic throttle and steering controls integrate easily into existing control systems and provide a GPS-based calculation of the remaining range. The Ultralight 403 doesn't limit your paddling but is there to give you the right push: ideal against the current, the wind or tired arms.
- 19.6 lbs including battery
- 1-hp equivalent
- 320 Wh high-performance lithium battery
- 25 mile range
- Includes charger, remote throttle, on-board computer, GPS-based range calculation and emergency magnetic stop key
- Compatible with TorqTrac (sold separately) which enhances the navigation functions of the on-board computer
- Universal mounting ball for easy attachment to the kayak