This do-it-all universal bottom bracket press is designed to press in all current Wheels Mfg. bottom brackets. Economical and easy to use, this tool is made up of two machined aluminum handles, a 1/2-inch threaded rod, and two machined aluminum drifts. Each drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters. No more searching for the correct size drifts and parts—just match up the drift to your frame's BB shell size and your bottom bracket's bearing size, and press away. - Zinc-plated 1/2-inch diameter threaded rod resists bending, allowing for the cups to align and press in straight - Drifts can also can be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide - Machined aluminum handles and drifts - Red anodized drifts and handles - Steps on drift are marked with diameter sizes - Works with BB shells up to 132mm wide - Includes two universal BB drifts
High-quality bits for recessed Torx Plus screws. Torx Plus profile: in comparison to normal Torx profiles, the enlargement of the 6 torque-transferring flanks between the tool and the screw is effected by means of an ellipse-shaped profile design and not a circular one. This means that the power applied when screwdriving is spread over a larger area. Higher torque is transferred and the service life of the screw and tool is also enhanced. - For Torx Plus screws - Particularly hard for semi-hard materials - 1/4" hexagon drive - High torque transfer - Size: 40 IP x 25mm
$188.21 - $239.25
Incredibly compact set arrangement with many tools in a minimum of space. A completely new ratchet set feeling thanks to the unique textile boxes that are very robust and durable. They can be positioned upright for tidy storage on the workshop shelf. Additional surface protection due to textile outer material. Low weight and volume for simpler mobility. - Freely pivoting ratchet head with 5 predefined locking positions - Fine toothing with 72 teeth - Small return angle of only 5 degrees - Free-turning sleeve for high working speeds - Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding by size
Incredibly compact set arrangement with many tools in a minimum of space. A completely new ratchet set feeling with unique textile boxes that are very robust and durable. They can be positioned upright for tidy storage on the workshop shelf. Additional surface protection due to textile outer material. Low weight and volume for simpler mobility. - Convenient direction change thanks to switchover lever - Extremely slim ratchet with long lever - Return angle of only 5 degrees - Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding by size
$27.01 - $45.65
High-quality, metric, combination ratchet wrench by Wera. The new generation of combination ratchet wrenches. Suitable for hexagon socket screws, bolts or nuts. Comes with holding function, thanks to the metal plate in the jaw, which reduces the risk of dropping nuts and bolts. The replaceable metal plate in the jaw secures nuts and bolts with its extra-hard teeth and reduces the danger of slipping. The integrated limit stop prevents any slipping around the bolt head and allows higher torque to be applied. - Practical holding function due to metal plate in the jaw - Limit stop prevents any slipping - The double-hex geometry reduces the risk of slipping - Return angle of only 30 degrees - "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding by size
High-quality combination ratchet wrench set by Wera. The new generation of combination ratchet wrenches, suitable for hexagon bolt heads or nuts. Comes with a holding function, thanks to the metal plate in the jaw, which reduces the risk of dropping nuts and bolts. - Practical holding function thanks to the metal plate in the jaw - Limit stop prevents any slipping - The double-hex geometry reduces the risk of slipping - Return angle of only 30 degrees - "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding by size
$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
- Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High-volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
- New design features improved spline geometry and 3/8-inch drive pocket for use with torque wrenches. - Fits 12-notch X 46mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision-fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision-laser-cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrench, BSA30 12x46 features a 3/8-inch drive for use with torque wrenches. It fits 12-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including SRAM DUB, Zipp Vuma, Race Face Cinch, Rotor BSA30, Hawk Racing BB3086, and more. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$10.00 - $35.00
- Dissolves and isolates dirt for lasting performance in mixed conditions. - Superior durability, wear protection and lubrication. - New formula lasts runs cleaner and lasts longer. - Biodegradable, non-toxic, vegetable/synthetic formula. Designed for mixed to wet conditions, Chainj is an advanced biodegradable vegetable/synthetic oil blend engineered to provide superior efficiency, wear protection, and durability. The vegetable oil is not only sustainable but also associates ionically with metal surfaces creating a resilient protective barrier for added life and increased anti-wear properties. Additionally, Chainj features detergent properties which actively dissolve and isolate dirt as you ride. Great for lubrication of parts too!
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
- Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure lasting performance. - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts. - Includes: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, & T40 sizes and convenient holder. The torx style fastener is quickly becoming standard fare on the modern bicycle. Having the right torx wrenches in the right sizes is essential for the modern mechanic. The Pedro's L Torx Wrench Set is up to the challenge. We made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and lasting performance. Pedro's torx wrenches also feature extra length for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need, in convenient holder, all backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Universal spoke wrench designs are generally known for their low quality and awkward shape. The Pedro's Multi Spoke Wrench breaks this mold providing a shop quality spoke wrench in a compact, simple, ergonomic unibody design that feels good in your fingers and is perfect for the toolbox. Includes the three most common sizes. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and long-lasting performance - Fits 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke nipples
A great shop accessory made to hold a wide variety of axles, spindles and any Park Tool Freewheel Remover/Lockring Tool. Made from precision extruded aluminum.
The BBT-22 is a shop-quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-22 ensures maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup. It can be used with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench, a 3/8-inch ratchet driver, a 32mm wrench, the Park FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (sold separately), or a 1-inch wrench.
115 pound (52kg) base plate with floor levelers for the PRS-33 Power Lift Shop Stand
Precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 12-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8" drive. - 46mm 12-notch OD cup - Race Face® Cinch™, Rotor® BSA30, Zipp® Vuma™, Hawk Racing™ BB3086™, and more
A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate. Park Tool's Chain-Wear Indicator is a “go-no go” gauge designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75%, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement. The updated CC-3.2 is longer, more accurate and features permanent measurement markings.
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
The use of cutting oil or fluid is extremely important when performing any cutting, tapping, facing or reaming operation and Park's Cutting Fluid is a high quality, environmentally safe cutting fluid that extends tool life and makes any frame prep job easier and safer. CF-2 can effectively be used on all metals.
The DT-5.2 is engineered and built to accurately face front or rear disc brake mounts so they are precisely aligned to the rotor. - Faces any IS Mount, Post Mount, or new Shimano Flat Mount, including low clearance, chainstay mounts - Telescoping axle adaptors allow use with any configuration of open or thru-axle dropouts and dropout widths (including Boost 110, Boost 148 and all fat bike axles) - Includes two facing cutters: IS Mounts Post and Flat Mounts - Includes storage case
Park's FR-8 Freewheel Remover fits flip-flop BMX hubs with 30 x 1mm threads. It can be held with a wrench or vise, and its narrow profile allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
Suspension maintenance and tuning require tools designed for a precise fit. The SKT-6 from Park Tools is a shop-quality set of six flat-faced sockets designed for use with common suspension fork fittings. Ideal for use with Park Tool Torque Wrenches, the 3/8-inch drive sockets are forged from tough chrome vanadium steel and chrome plated for lasting durability. - 24, 26, 27, 28, 30, 32mm flat-faced sockets - All sockets are 3/8" drive - Note: 27mm socket is tapered for better access on Suntour suspension forks
Forged and machined, the ZP-5 is ideal for closely cutting zip ties and many other materials in tight spaces.
12 splines, 22.6mm diameter fits Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, DNP Epoch, and other 5–10 speed freewheels. The FR-1.3 includes an enlarged thru-hole to accommodate 14mm axles.
HPG-1 Park Tool High Performance Grease is proprietarily blended to meet the demanding needs of today’s high performance bicycles and high end components. -Superior adherence and extended lubrication life -Extreme temperature range: -20°F to 540°F (-29°C to 282°C) -Highly water resistant -Perfect for high end applications including precision ground and ceramic bearings, pivots and suspension components 4-ounce (113 g) tube
Get those heads sealing like new and reduce compressor energy waste with Park Tool's Head Seal Kit. This kit will help get rid of that hissing sound you've been hearing when it has been too long since servicing your Park Tool INF-1 or INF-2 shop inflator. Kit includes: - 1 #1586 Presta Seal - 1 #1588 Schrader Seal - 2 #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve - 1 #1682-2 O-ring for INF-1 and INF-2 Head Adaptors
Page 1 of 32 Next page