Tub of 75 Grade 25, 5/32" loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 25: - Dura Ace or Campy Record quality - 75 per tub
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
$12.75 - $18.38
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 25 bearings are Dura-Ace or Campagnolo Record quality.
$16.00 - $22.05
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 300 — Ultegra level quality.
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
- Replacement chain pin for 7- and 8-speed Shimano chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
- Replacement pins for 9-speed Shimano chains - Compatible with CN-7700/HG92 chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
$6.00 - $12.50
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
$24.99 - $47.99
The Problem Solvers Head Tube Reducers resize your head tube to accommodate different size forks. These fine aluminum reducers are designed for traditional, external-cup headsets. Please contact us for any questions about compatibility with your bicycle.
$9.99 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Reusable up to 3 times - Compatible with 6, 7 and 8 speed IG drivetrains - Pin width: 7.1mm - Card of 2
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Card of 2
KMC Missing Link connectors are for use on new chains or to keep in your seat bag for an emergency repairs. - Compatible with KMC and Shimano 10-speed chains - Includes 2 pairs
$59.99 - $64.99
Pro Compressionless brake housing eliminates flex from cable actuated braking systems, increasing power and improving lever feel. - KEB-SL - linear strand, Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing with Slick-Lube liner - Perfect for full-housing, high-performance bikes with mechanical disc or rim brakes - 20 black alloy lined end caps, 10 black POP end caps included
Features - E-Bike specific kickstand - Designed to handle the additional weight of battery assisted Giant bicycles - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes Fits: - Road-E - Quick-E - Dirt-E - ToughRoad GX-E - Explore-E - Vall-E - Amiti-E
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
$44.95 - $44.99
- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
Brooks' rubber bar end plugs provide steadfast closure, sealing up your tape and handlebar against the elements.
The absoluteBLACK's HOLLOWcage® Oversized Derailleur Pulley Cage for Shimano 9100 / 8000 features a revolutionary mono-plate design to provide quiet and precise shifting. - Designed for use with Shimano Dura Ace 9100 / 9150 / 9170 , and Ultegra 8000 / 8050 - Fits up to a 32T cassette - The Silent Xring Pulley dampens the chain impact on the guide pulley teeth, eliminating the engagement noise -Flexible cage design aligns better with the angle of the chain when using the higher gears of the cassette - HOLLOWcage uses abnormally large, bespoke, full ceramic bearings that make the pulleys incredibly stiff for greater shifting precision - Upper pulley features tall teeth to provide improved shifting precision
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka Extension End Plugs - Plastic bar end plug pair for 22.2mm extensions
Designed for use with the Zipp SL Speed Seatpost; an internal mount to hold a Shimano DI2 seatpost battery. - Mount compatible only with B1 SL Speed seatpost - Weight: 18g for 27.2mm, 19g for 31.6mm
Page 1 of 26 Next page