Unlike other reflective jackets on the market, the Torch Jacket is fully waterproof, stretchy, and does not sacrifice breathability for visibility thanks to our new MapREflect Fabric. Neon green side panels with our highest-rated performance Elite fabric offer improved breathability and daytime visibility. Additionally, the Showers Pass venting system offers tune-able cooling with core vents, back vent, and adjustable airflow regulating cuffs.
The MapREflect fabric design is made up of 11 international cities known for cycling. The streets literally light you up for maximum visibility as headlights approach. In addition to being reflective, MapREflect fabric is waterproof, slightly stretchy, and features a brushed lining for comfort and warmth. 4 red LED Beacon Lights seamlessly integrate with grommets on the cuffs and back of the jacket to provide high visibility at night. Beacon lights are easy to remove, and the batteries are replaceable. Battery life is approximately 200 hours on flashing mode. A compatible Rain Hood is sold separately.
- Waterproof MapREflect fabric on main body for high visibility to motorists
- Waterproof and breathable Elite 3-layer ripstop fabric on the side panels with brushed lining for maximum weather protection and warmth
- Fully seam-taped for wind and waterproofness
- 4 removable Red LED Beacon Lights offer high visibility at night with 3 flashing modes.
- New YKK AquaGuard Vislon water-resistant front zipper with storm flap
- Core Vents and large back vent for flow-thru ventilation
- Chest pocket with audio port and large back pocket
- Exclusive airflow-regulating cuffs
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective trim for maximum visibility
- The drop-down tail features 2 reflective grommets that are compatible with Showers Pass Beacon Lights (sold separately)
- Soft, moisture-wicking lining at collar
- Cinch cord at collar and double-toggle cinch at hem
- Hood-compatible via hook-and-loop attachment points at the collar (Rain Hood sold separately)
- Locker loop at collar
- Light loop on back vent